Feature request for future versions of gnupg, windows version.

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Sun Nov 17 04:54:12 2002

Borland Pascal & C long ago had a function which allowed a program to
find itself on disk and work with that information.  I dont know if GCC
has such a function.  Running off CD would be the best of all worlds for
GNUPG with a directory structure something like:

/Keyrings
/LinuxBinarys
/LinuxFrontEnds
/Win32Binarys