Which *.mo file is which language?

Gustavo Vasconcelos gustavo.hlv@gmx.net
Wed Nov 27 20:26:01 2002

Hello Thomas.

You probably want to have a look at the ISO Language Code
(http://ftp.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso639.txt) and ISO
Country Code
(http://userpage.chemie.fu-berlin.de/diverse/doc/ISO_3166.html).

If a file is named pt-BR.mo it means the Portuguese language, spoken in
Brazil (Brazilian Portuguese).

I am also developing Inno Installers for Windows Privacy Tray which
include GnuPG (both Nullify and Official releases). If you need
something  I would be willing to help. The scripts I write are always
avaible at the installer's homepage
(http://www.nasheer.hpg.ig.com.br/winpt/index.html).

[]'s
Gustavo