erf, forgot to change the mailto in the reply..

Psy-Kosh Psy-Kosh" <psykosh@earthlink.net
Thu Nov 28 19:03:02 2002

> > Ah, okie. Is there any way to repair the key, or should I just revoke
the
> > whole thing and generate new ones?
>
> It's repairable, but you'd need to make a temporary patch to your
> GnuPG, do the repair, and then go back to your old GnuPG.  If you
> aren't compiling your own GnuPG, you can just revoke that subkey (you
> don't need to revoke the whole key) and make a new one.

*checks* oh, yay! Had thought I saw that the main key was mucked up, but
that's still good.

Thanks.

--
Psy-Kosh
OpenPGP KeyID: 39A6DB9B71AD88B3

"The scientist who would rather refute than comprehend demonstrates he has
chosen the wrong calling." -The Forever Machine