Cannot revoke signature

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Oct 2 04:08:01 2002

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:03:15PM -0400, Mike Kolcun wrote:
> Wondering if there is a patch for the windows binary?

There will be a 1.2.1 release for both Windows and Unix fairly soon
that contains the fix.  In the meantime, if you have a copy of an
older GnuPG still around, you can use that to import the revocation
certificate (or send it to a friend with the fix and have them send
you back the revoked key if that is possible).

David