.gnupg on FlashDisk with autofs (o.t.?)

Thomas Liesner t.liesner@creativ-consulting.de
Wed Oct 2 14:49:02 2002

--=-aRMHpTuqboWuuBgjLqwB

Hi,

every mountable device suffers from this problem when you need it on
different os's... It's not a problem of the device. It's a
incompatibilty problem of filesystems. As long as you stick to one or
two os's you are absolutly fine with these disks or floppys or hdd's or
what ever...

As soon as i can get rid of my MacOS 9 box i'll change the fs to ufs and
can work happily on both os's (Linux and MacOS X) with permission and
user-rights etc.
It was my fault to start this thread anyway, because i didn't think...

//Tom

Am Mit, 2002-10-02 um 12.35 schrieb Pilkington, Christopher J.:
>=20
> Is there another variety of the hardware someone could recommend that
> doesn't suffer from this problem?
>=20
> E.g. Memory smart card, cf card, other usb card?
>=20
> Christopher
>=20

--=20
Thomas Liesner - c/o Creativ Consulting GmbH, Ratingen
Email: t.liesner@creativ-consulting.de
PGP Fingerprint: 7B6B 8364 D205 0FA2 8753  AEE0 70B7 AB3A 06B5 F368
PGP Public Key: http://www.creativ-consulting.de/keys

--=-aRMHpTuqboWuuBgjLqwB

--=-aRMHpTuqboWuuBgjLqwB--