Recent problem

Harry A. Sutton sutton@attbi.com
Sat Oct 5 18:07:02 2002

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick response -

I recently (within the last three months) upgraded my version of RedHat
by installing 7.3 on a new disk; I then did an export-secret-key from my
old system disk to install my key on the new system. To the best of my
recollection, I didn't do an export-secret-subkeys.

And anyway, since that new install, I've been able to sign and encrypt
outgoing mail messages using Ximian Evolution, but now I can't.

	/Harry