undocumented switch

MindFuq mindfuq@comcast.net
Fri Oct 18 20:16:03 2002

* Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> [2002-10-18 08:58]:
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:01:05 +0000, MindFuq  said:
>
> > (I'd also like to point out that pgp7 should be added to the man
> > page).
>
> It is:

My fault.. sorry about that.  My original installation was done from
an RPM file, and when I upgraded to a 1.2.0 tarball, the man pages
didn't get replaced.

Anyway, there is a switch that really is not documented:

  --disable-mdc

>From the archives, I can figure that this disables modification
detection code.  I'm just thinking it should be added to the man page.

Also, the switches in the manpage don't seem to have any order or
pattern.  Is this a todo item?  If not, should it be?  I don't mind
doing the work; just tell me where to sign up.

Thanks.