Compiling problem on Solaris

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Wed Oct 23 11:16:02 2002

I compiled gnupg in solaris some days ago, without problems, adding in
line 175 of tools/Makefile the flags -lnsl and -lsocket.
But now the sysadmins have changed the SO to version 5.8 and I have a
new compiling problem:

Making all in checks
../tools/mk-tdata 80000  >data-80000
ld.so.1: ../tools/mk-tdata: fatal: relocation error: file
../tools/mk-tdata: symbol __register_frame_info: referenced symbol not
found
*** Error code 137
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `data-80000'
Current working directory /home/ndtt/gnupg-1.2.0/checks
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /home/ndtt/gnupg-1.2.0
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

Haye you any idea about how to fix it? I was trying gnupg 1.2.0

Noel Torres