E-Mail Encryption: Why Isn't Everyone Doing It?

Kevin Benko outerdarkness@softhome.net
Fri Oct 25 16:27:01 2002

Kevin Benko

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most
 daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to
 tell them the truth."

-- H. L. Mencken