Corrupt File?

Terry Maltos terry@scps81.com
Mon Oct 28 16:20:14 2002

Can anyone help me *clear* these corrupt keys?

If not, can any recommend me to someone or somewhere who could?
I've read over the Manual here:
http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html
but 95% of it is over my head. I've rarely used the DOS window. Maybe 10
times in my whole life. Hopefully you can understand why this is such a
struggle for me.

I'm using GnuPGExch for unencrypting emails.
It works fine on my home computer but when I installed it on a client's
computer I had problems.

I imported the public and private keys through the DOS window fine, but it
turns out the text files I imported were corrupt (I had sent them to a Yahoo
email account to download at the client's office) - in binary form instead
of ascii.

So when I tested the unencryption, I got a message that looks like this:
http://www.georgiawebpro.com/gpgerror.jpg (89k)

After getting a good copy of the key text files, I tried re-importing the
text files in the DOS window and that didn't work.
I tried deleting the key from the GUI window in Outlook then re-importing
the text files in the DOS window and that didn't work either.
Then I tried uninstalling GnuPGExch and reinstalling and importing the text
files again. I even deleted everything in the C:\Program Files\GnuPGExch
folder, but still when unencrypting I get a screen similar to the above
linked image.

**Note: I tried this again. It would not let me delete 2 .dll files in this
folder. I'm assuming I need to delete those as well since this is still not
working. True?

Can anyone give me some insight?
Be gentle, I'm very new to this. Please, if you could, walk me through
anything I may need to do.
Gracious thanks,
Terry