Java API for gnupg

James R. Hendrick Jim_Hendrick@KEANE-NNE.com
Thu Oct 31 14:40:01 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C280E3.834A95B0

Hi,
	I have searched the archive for this list and don't see a Java API
for gnupg. I have pulled down gpgme, but really want to be able to use Java
to do some simple things. The basic needs are to provide encryption for data
exchange that will use one of two transport mechanisms called from a Java
application:
- FTP to and from remote systems
- a custom transfer application for more "real-time" communication that can
send/receive messages in more of a transaction oriented format.

Have I missed something in my search of the archive?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Hendrick

------_=_NextPart_001_01C280E3.834A95B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Java API for gnupg</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">I have searched the archive for this list and don't see =
a Java API for gnupg. I have pulled down gpgme, but really want to be =
able to use Java to do some simple things. The basic needs are to =
provide encryption for data exchange that will use one of two transport =
mechanisms called from a Java application:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- FTP to and from remote =
systems</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- a custom transfer application for =
more &quot;real-time&quot; communication that can send/receive messages =
in more of a transaction oriented format.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Have I missed something in my search =
of the archive?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Jim Hendrick</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>