gnupg 1.0.7 compiled for Windows

Martin Schoch Martin Schoch <maschoch@compuserve.com>
Mon Sep 2 11:14:01 2002

On Monday, September 2, 2002, 7:50:58 AM Ed Suominen wrote:

ES> Sorry for being blunt, but the attitude Eugen Leitl expressed
ES> (shared by many others) is one of the biggest turnoffs to
ES> "outsiders" now looking at the free software community as an
ES> alternative to the Redmond, Washington "beast."

You are right - I was quite astonished to get this "answer" to my
question about a compiled version for Windows: "You are using the
wrong OS".

I am running here (under Windows) a lot of non-MS-software (free- and
shareware) and hope that such excellent software will have a good
future. But to blame others because they are using Windows sounds a
little bit "esoteric"... I really hope that free- and shareware and
"open source" will have a good future also with Windows...

--
Best regards,
 Martin Schoch         mailto:maschoch@compuserve.com