multiple signing subkeys mini-HOWTO

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue Sep 3 12:35:03 2002

--=-yevZGJ9H+V0iow0F7z5e

Hi all!

I've finally come around to put the little HOWTO on how to use a key
with multiple (signing) subkeys online: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys

There are a few changes from the version I posted here before.

As you can see in my .sig, the whole is not without problems. So, if
you're thinking about deploying this solution, think twice and read
*all* of my document (especially also the problems section).

cheers
-- vbi

--=20
secure email with gpg                           http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTICE: subkey signature! request key 92082481 from keyserver.kjsl.com

--=-yevZGJ9H+V0iow0F7z5e

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/policy/email.20020822

--=-yevZGJ9H+V0iow0F7z5e--