gnupg 1.0.7 compiled for Windows

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Fri Sep 6 08:47:08 2002

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Johan Wevers wrote:

> Ah, come on, CD-R's are cheap today. :-)

Yeah, if you've got good dealer connections, you can always get good
drugs. Unfortunately, it's very illegal, and dealers frequently get
busted. Clean syringes are getting more expensive, too, because they're so
in demand. So sometimes you suddenly run out of your source, and have to
face cold turkey right into the eye. Kinda sucks, eh?

> Not everyone who develops open soucre software is so principial not to
> use copied software without paying. The windows tools I distribute
> from my site are GPLed, but I certainly didn't pay the official price
> for the compiler I used (actually I copied it from a former employer
> with his consent).

I'm happy for you that you've got a good source now, and are confident you
can sustain your habit in the future. Unfortunately, many people are not
as lucky as you. I hear they're into seeds, spore prints and starter
cultures now. It's sure nice to be completely in control of your means of
production, don't you agree?