Problem using keys in Win32

Hrabcak Rado hrabcak@phf.euke.sk
Fri Sep 6 08:47:42 2002

Hello,

I'm not member of the list so if you can reply to From address. (thanks)
I have had keys from pgp (win32). Those keys work in pgp (win32), pgp
(linux), gpg (linux).
But when I want to use the same keys in windows version of gnupg 1.0.6-2 I
got this:

D:\ | duffy>gpg -se -r duffy Readmre
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=00)
gpg: read_keyblock: read error: invalid packet
gpg: enum_keyblocks failed: invalid keyring
gpg: no default secret key: invalid keyring
gpg: Readmre: sign+encrypt failed: invalid keyring

When I generate keys in windows version of gpg they work in gpg (linux).
I can't understand this.
Could someone help me please?

Thanks

--