using my own public key

Hakan Hekim hhekim@mail.com
Fri Sep 13 09:36:02 2002

Hello,
When I encrypt a file, I think gpg uses my secret key as default. How can I specify gpg to use my public key in order to encrypt it for myself.

----- Original Message -----
From: Timo Schulz <twoaday@freakmail.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:55:29 +0200
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: Pass phrase in config file

Re: On Tue Sep 10 2002; 22:59, Daniel Maier wrote:
Re:
Re: > to type in my name and pass phrase. Is it possible to store these
Re: > parameters during a session or in a config file so that GnuPG
Re: > automatically decyphers using my name and pass phrase?
Re:
Re: What about the GPG-Agent for Windows?
Re:
Re: With it you can cache the passphrase instead of saving it in
Re: cleartext into a file. And it's more comfortable, because any
Re: program that uses GPG can use it. You just need to put the
Re: "use-agent" option in your GPG options file.
Re:
Re: You can download it here: http://www.winpt.org/agent.html
Re:
Re: It's a W32 port of the original gpg-agent.c sources from the
Re: GPG 1.1.x version.
Re:
Re:
Re:         Timo