using my own public key

Micha Holzmann holzmann@mhnet.de
Fri Sep 13 14:07:02 2002

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

Quoting Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org>:
> On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:08:09 +0200, Micha Holzmann said:
>=20
> > You can use the $HOME/options file. In order to work as you expect, make
> > an entry with:
>=20
> BTW, since 1.1.92 options has been replaced by gpg.conf but it will
> still be used as long as there is no gpg.conf.  Just want to let you
> know.

Oh! Good to know, i am still running 1.0.7 and 1.0.6 on a windows
client. I have read on the website that the version 1.2 will be released th=
is
month. I want to wait until the release. The reading of "whatsnew" or
"changes" is a must (then).   ;-)

kind regards,
Micha Holzmann

--=20
Es gibt nichts gutes ausser man tut es...

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--