FAQ update for MUAs supporting GnuPG

chris@inferno.nadir.org chris@inferno.nadir.org
Thu Sep 19 17:49:01 2002

* Am Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 09:36:10PM -0700 , schrieb David Scribner:
> Greetings!
>
> I'm updating section 4.15 (and others) in the GnuPG FAQ file and
> wish to update the MUAs that support GnuPG either natively, or
> with plug-ins or external tools as the list has grown
> tremendously since 4.15 was first added to the FAQ.

Since all these MUAs handle the encryption another way, i think it would be
interesting to add another category which says which MUA can commuicate with
wich. Because of that old PGP/mime and app/pgp stuff it is often hard to
tell wether one can send encrypted mail or not.

Greetings Chris
--
GPG-Fingerprint:  88DA B106 D973 B2AF 7CCB  725A F76C 803C 758F 71C0
Get it at: http://www.kluenter.de/chris.gpg