Strange behaviour with --edit-key/uid (GPG1.1.92, Win32)

Andreas John ajgpgml@tesla.inka.de
Fri Sep 20 19:26:03 2002

Hi!

I wonder if this is really correct behaviour of GPG:

If I start GPG with the following command:=20

C:\BIN>gpg --status-fd 1 --command-fd 0 --edit-key xxx>1.txt

The UserIDs are not printed into the redirected File of StdOut (FD 1); =
they're still listed in the DOS-Box on the screen.
(And yes, they're also not going into StdErr (FD 2) -- at least on my =
machine (Win98))

Why I would need this: I want to parse the UserID-Lists to allow =
Delete-UserID via my very own little Frontend. And I also cannot rely on =
the order given by
    gpg --list-keys --with-colons --fixed-list-mode xxx
as I have at least one key where the UID-Numbers are different than the =
printed order.

Any solutions to this problem?

Bye!