have gnupg 1.0.7 gonna publish my key.

John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org
Thu Sep 26 15:33:01 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 03:10:22PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> wwwkeys.pgp.net (and wwwkeys.<countrycode>.pgp.net) is a network of
> keyservers with mostly reliable synchronisatian, and running mostly
> (entirely?) on open software.

However, the storage of keys is mostly unreliable, and continues to have
problems with mangling keys with multiple subkeys.  GnuPG even recently
added a workaround to *partially* work around that bug; but as the actual
keys are mangled, it's hard for GnuPG to completely work around it.  Try
requesting my key (8A1D9A1F) from that network and try to import it.  It's
not going to work.

My own opinion is that most anything is better than a network that can't
even store a key reliably.

-- John