How to bypass the passphrase & prompt

mallu only onlymallu@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 00:14:01 2002

How to bypass the passphrase while decrypting & prompt while encrypting.

I tried this for encryption,but did not work for me.

when I try ' gpg --lsign keyId ' , I am getting message
"key was already signed by key EF09865E Nothing to sign with key EF09865E
Key not changed so no update needed."

But if I try to encrypt with command ' gpg -o outputFile --encrypt -r keyId
test.doc '

I get this message "It is NOT certain that the key belongs to its owner.
If you *really* know what you are doing, you may answer
the next question with yes Use this key anyway?"

is there anyway to bypass this.

Thanks
Arun.