[william@meetup.com: OpenPGP Meetup Day is happening!]

Brian Minton bminton@efn.org
Tue Apr 1 20:25:02 2003

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13

This is a great opportunity to get together and have a keysigning party...

--=20
Brian Minton             |    OpenPGP fingerprint:    =20
brian@minton.name        |    81BE 3A84 A502 ABDD B2CC
http://brian.minton.name |    4BFD 7227 8820 5703 7472  =20
Live long, and prosper longer!       KeyID: 0x57037472

--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13