Multiple "Comment:" in signature (was Re: OT)

Gustavo Vasconcelos gustavo.hlv@gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 03:12:01 2003

If there is a way, I don't know. =)

I added mannually the last comment mannually to make clear what I've
done (Comments are not content, thus the signature is valid).

However, I've seem many signatures with 2/3 lines, made IIRC with a
PGP CKT.

The only thing I changed was the version info, and after used it I
deleted and restored the original binary from GnuPG.org. You know, I
trust more in GnuPG.org than in myself... ;-D

But maybe I'll stick to it permanently...

[]'s
Gustavo

--
Gustavo Vasconcelos