Suppressing gpg messages from php exec command?

Hack Hawk hh@hackhawk.net
Tue Apr 8 17:58:01 2003

Oh Darn,

I thought since this message bounced back originally I'd be spared the
embarrassment of yet another useless post on my part.

I obviously needed to step away from the computer for the evening, because
when I came back the next morning I immediately realized that I was
modifying the WRONG friggin file!!  Aaarrrgggh!

The --status-fd 1 did indeed work just fine.

- rich