GPG

Per Tunedal pt@radvis.nu
Thu Apr 10 14:56:01 2003

Hi,
You need a front-end and I suggest you take a look att GPGrelay: It does
automatic signing and encryption. And automatically verifies signed mail
and decrypts encrypted mail.

http://sites.inka.de/tesla/gpgrelay.html

You have to do the setup correct to get it working: it's a relay i.e. you
have to pass the mail through the program. And you have to create groups of
e-mailaddresses/keys with different signing/encryption policies.

You may do some key management, key generation, signing and encryption etc
with GPGrelay as well. When the setup is done anyone can use it.

And it's quite stable nowdays ... v.0.92  And comes with an installer.

Join the GPGrelay-users list: