Removing photo from key?

The Matt thompsma@colorado.edu
Mon Apr 14 16:24:02 2003

--=-wAzRqAfUEH0Q4x3uIDAq

I recently learned (after years of using GPG :p) that photos can be
embedded into a person's key.  I thought, that's cool, and saw that
using 'addphoto' under --edit-key was how you did it.  But, I had a
question before I did it: =20

Is there a way to remove the photo from the key?

I can't see anything about it in the gpg man page, so I thought I'd ask
this group.

Thanks,
Matt
--=20
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good
and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky's the limit!" -- The Tick
  The Matt -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/

--=-wAzRqAfUEH0Q4x3uIDAq

--=-wAzRqAfUEH0Q4x3uIDAq--