gpg and ximian 1.2.2 for redhat9

Michael Anckaert xantor@linux.be
Wed Apr 16 09:06:01 2003

--=-Gl3P6Za7x8Dbqiu6UnKs

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 22:15, Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 April 2003 02:54, Groff, Montgomery wrote:
> > I recently installed Red Hat 9 which comes with the Ximian evelution
> > mail client. I like the interface, however I'm having trouble
> > decrypting messages. Are there any special tricks I need to know to
> > get it to work? Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?
> >
> > As a side note: If I use the kmail client I CAN decrypt the message
> > so I know the keys are good.
>=20
> Most likely Evolution doesn't support either old-style inline encrypted=20
> messages or new-style PGP/MIME messages. KMail 1.5+ supports both=20
> formats.
>=20
> Regards,
> Ingo
Indeed, Evolution can't handle inline signatures or encrypted messages.=20
As a matter of fact, I recently sent such a feature report to the
evolution team at ximian. They told to look into it for the next
version.

--=20
Greetings,
Michael Anckaert
	aka The XanTor

xantor AT linux.be
michael.anckaert AT pi.be
OpenPGP key: F7A6C3AB
Fingerprint: A329 43FC 3953 A944 5DDC  2E05 8E5D AD60 F7A6 C3AB

--=-Gl3P6Za7x8Dbqiu6UnKs

--=-Gl3P6Za7x8Dbqiu6UnKs--