Corrupted trustdb

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Apr 17 09:15:01 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:25:00 -0400, Toxik  said:

> "trustdb.gpg: invalid record type 110 at recnum XXX"

That is an internal error descriotion,  we expected a different record
type at this address of the trustdb instead we got an impossible
record type.  You need to rebuild the trustdb - I hope you got an
backup of the ownertrust settings (gpg --export-owertrust).

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of