problems to sign emails

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Fri Apr 25 11:37:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_LIQq+DoWR4AUSIS

On Friday 25 April 2003 10:11, Dirk Fettke wrote:
> hello,
>
> my problem is, that i can't sign any emails i want to send. i'm using kma=
il
> with suse 8.2. if i klick on "send", i get an error-message called that i
> have given a wrong password. if i klick on "try again" the error comes
> again immediatelly. i can't type in any password.
> when i edit my gpg-key and type in no password, then the signing of emails
> works. only if i typeing a password in the gpg-key, then it won't working.
> what's the problem, or what i doing wrong?

Which kmail version? How are you trying to send mail - with the builtin gpg=
=20
support of kmail or with the PGP/MIME plugin (Hint: there is a 'crypto=20
plugins' tab in the security settings dialog. Do you have anything there?).

If the latter, it's probably a problem with the gpg-agent not working.=20

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
You opted-in to receive these exciting offers by having an email
address.  Our spam cannot be considered spam because of this
disclaimer.  This is a one-time mailing.  To be removed from future
one-time mailings, don't receive email.

--Boundary-02=_LIQq+DoWR4AUSIS

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.3&md5sum=14ca616f14682a82cb9cc25c9b34a10d

--Boundary-02=_LIQq+DoWR4AUSIS--