Adding Footer on MTA, where MUA using GPG

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue Apr 29 21:16:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_d+sr+B+kQAXd3wN

Damn semicolons. They're so small...

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 18:29, Manuel Samper wrote:
> David Shaw, on Tuesday, Apr 29 2003 at 15:59, wrote:
> > Hi there.  This part of the message is signed.  Notice that Mailman
> > attaches a footer in such a way that doesn't mangle the signature, and
> > doesn't become invisible.

he=20
debian lists I subscribe to makes me wonder how bad this would be without t=
he=20
footer on every message. And tehy automatically are stripped in most cases=
=20
because may people use a signature separator (and manually deleting it is n=
ot=20
that much of a pain).

> And yes, I hate also those mailman "membership reminders"; I throw away
> everyone to a separate mailbox.

=46ully agree here. I get at least 5 reminders every month (Yeah! Day after=
=20
tomorrow is 1.5....)

cheers
=2D- vbi