gpg script in cron failed with "stdin must be a tty"

Carl L. Gilbert lamont_gilbert@rigidsoftware.com
Fri Aug 8 00:01:02 2003

--=-NyPmaZeZbGrvvpgt4h1/

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 14:16, Mike Hsu wrote:
> Thanks.
> Tried </dv/null.
>=20
> Still not working in cron.
>=20

so much of gpg is user specific, I do not see how it can work in cron
securely.

again, I suppose this is what 'at' is for.

> Mike Hsu (mhsu@nglm.com)
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
--=20
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)

--=-NyPmaZeZbGrvvpgt4h1/

--=-NyPmaZeZbGrvvpgt4h1/--