viewing my public,private and sig key

Charly Avital shavital@netbox.com
Fri Aug 8 11:45:02 2003

You have generated a key pair (public and secret key), you have not created
any sig.
You sign a message, using your secret key.

In order to view the keys in your public keyring, type in the Terminal, or
in the DOS prompt, or whatever it is that you use to communicate with your
system:
% gpg --list-keys [and hit the Return key].

To view your secret keys:
% gpg --list-secret-keys [return]

To access and read the gpg manual (recommended):
% man gpg [return]

Hope this helps.
Charly