extracting a public key from the secret key

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Fri Aug 8 20:25:06 2003

Saw a message from the GnuPG team once that the public key can be extracted
from the secret key.  They may have a tool available (or a list of steps to
accomplish the extract).

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Hasselbacher [mailto:kyle-list-gpguser@toehold.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 11:07 AM
To: GnuPG Users
Subject: Re: extracting a public key from the secret key

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.