Works from the command line, but I can't get it to work with PHP

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Thu Aug 21 17:11:02 2003

Also, never store a non-sensible <<grin>> passphrase either!

Sorry, but I thought I'd just close that door at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf D=F6ring [mailto:rdoering@netsys-it.de]
The passphrase in our example should be "secret", we store it in
"pass" (And kids: Don't try this at home. *Never* store a sensible
passphrase in a file. *Never*. It's only to illustrate the example.)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, =
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain =
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, =
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended =
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all =
copies of the original message.