Getting the gpg to work with a different user.

Naik, Sachin (Global Repo Systems) SNaik@exchange.ml.com
Fri Aug 22 21:53:02 2003

I created the keys with my local user. Now I want to deploy on another user. I do not want to have any dependency with the local user. If I try to use gpg, it gives me an error that it could not
create the keyring and could not open the pubring.pgp(keyblock resource). I need to keep the two users independent. Does this mean that I will have to create a new set of keys for the other user. That
means every user will have to have this setup :-((.
Any ideas on how I can avoid this and reuse the keys created by local user for all users.

Regards,

Sachin Naik
GEF Risk Technology
Tel: 201-557-2205 (W)