FW: Getting the gpg to work with a different user.

Naik, Sachin (Global Repo Systems) SNaik@exchange.ml.com
Fri Aug 22 23:09:02 2003

I started using gpg as a separate user. Now if I change the user and run the gpg command, it gives me an error that "could not open the pubring.pgp as it is a keyblock resource and could not create
keyring" as stated in the mail below.

How can I proceed even to import new keys in other users.

Regards,

Sachin Naik
GEF Risk Technology
Tel: 201-557-2205 (W)