NAI PGP Keyserver with OpenLDAP

C.Hackenschmidt stoffita@web.de
Wed Aug 27 11:26:01 2003

Hi again,

Well I just found out that THIS SEEMS TO BE A BUG in the GnuPG Win32
Version.
The Linux version works just fine.
The key was stored with CR/LF in LDAP. While the Linux client didn't have a
problem with that the Win32 version stated no valid Open PGP data.
When I store the key only with LF it works for Linux and Win32, too.

Greetings from da mist
Chris