Generating keys for several email addresses.

Ricardo Tedim rjtedim@netcabo.pt
Sat Aug 30 17:51:01 2003

Thanks Ben! The manual you told me to look at was very helpful.

Ricardo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Generating keys for several email addresses.
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:25:23 +1000
From: Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au>
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org

On 30-Aug-2003, Ricardo Tedim wrote:
> I have three email addresses and I would like to use a single secret
> keyring associated to all of them.
> [...]
> A single key with all my email addresses associated to it (is it
> possible?)?

Certainly.  You can have multiple "uid" records on a single key, and
this is the recommended way to show multiple identifiers for the same
person on the key.

     <http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual/c235.html>

--
  \           "Killing the creator was the traditional method of patent |
   `\                     protection"  -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_ |