How to use a revocation certificate?

Paul E Condon pecondon at peakpeak.com
Mon Dec 1 09:50:30 CET 2003

I'm just getting started in using GPG. I've generated a key-pair,
and generated a revocation certificate per the HOWTO, but ...

I realize I do not know how to *use* this revocation certificate if
the need should ever arise. How do I do this? I see one reference
to "publish the revocation certificate", but how do I do this?
For such an important action, which will surely be done in a time
of stress, I would like to write myself a note on just what I should
do. In this case I hope a printout of the reply to this question,
pinned to my bulletin board will do.

Thanks.

--
Paul E Condon