How do I check a copy of my public key?

Paul E Condon pecondon at peakpeak.com
Tue Dec 2 08:51:56 CET 2003

I'm just getting started at crypto. I've read various
HOWTOs and guides. I think I can follow the directions
accurately, but I have my doubts as to my skill at
doing things correctly. So, I would like to know about
diagnostic tests. When I do --send-keys, how can I
check that the updated key information is, in fact,
available from the keyserver? Or, that after a day or
so, it is available from some other keyserver?

Maybe it is trivial to do this, but it seems to me
that I don't have a way to distinguish informatio
that is available to me on my computer from information
that is available on the web.

Thanks for any help.

--
Paul E Condon