GPG Recipients List

Oertel, Paul paul.oertel at citigroup.com
Wed Dec 3 17:53:10 CET 2003

I want to make a group of recipients. The manual indicates that I can do do
this using the --group option but it doesn't give any examples or explain
how to do it. When I try to follow the manual it looks something like this.

C:\GnuPG>gpg --group "mylist=Paul"
gpg: Go ahead and type your message ...

I read the FAQ and it indicates that I have to also give it a command as
well but I don't see any information on what command to give it. When I run
the above command gpg seems to enter an interactive mode which I can find
information for. If someone could point me in the right direction or give me
some advice I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Paul