checking keys ?

FRANK HUBENY teenieberry at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 15 06:27:40 CET 2003

Hello Group:

Is there any way to check keyrings for bad keys.  I keep looseing most
of my keys, about 80 percent of them.  This seems to happen all at
once.  I also loose my only keypair.

It was suggested that I may have a bad key.  So I have removed all
keys from my keyrings except my keypair, and those keys used to sign
it.  These I had to import from a backup.

- --

                                        Frank D. Hubeny
                                        CAcert Assurer
                                        Palm Bay, FL. USA