Output file to specific directory?

Peter Schott pschott at drivefinancial.com
Mon Dec 15 16:15:53 CET 2003

No luck.  I don't want to specify the filename, just the directory it
will go to.  For the most part, stripping off/adding PGP/GPG is
sufficient.  With --output, I have to specify directory and filename
from what I can tell.

Of course, I could be way off base here, in which case, please let me
know.

Thanks.

-Pete