Output file to specific directory?

Peter Schott pschott at drivefinancial.com
Tue Dec 16 10:03:06 CET 2003

It will, but that assumes I know what the output file name will be.  I'm
trying to batch this as much as possible and am not too good with batch
programming.  If I knew how to strip the .pgp or .gpg off of a filename,
I would probably have little trouble.  Encrypting isn't too hard,
stripping off that extension is a little more troublesome.  I guess I'd
settle for that, but I'm working around it right now by decrypting and
moving the file after the decrypt operation with a wildcard character.

Any ideas on stripping .PGP/.GPG in a DOS/NT environment if this can't
be done right now through GPG?

-Pete