Key Ownership

Steve Butler sbutler at fchn.com
Fri Dec 19 10:54:17 CET 2003

The standard method is to sign the key or otherwise build a web of trust
from your signing key to their public key.

Now,
    a.  if all the public keys on your keyring are manually placed there
    b.  You really do trust all the public keys on your key ring
Then you can use the option --always-trust.

--Steve