Using a Revocation Certificate (without sending to keyserver)

smseidl@att.net smseidl@att.net
Fri Feb 7 11:21:02 2003

I am working a setting up GNUPG on a home server, but have run into an issue.
The original key I have created has expired.  I am trying to revoke that key
with the revocation certificate I created when I originally created the key.

I have imported the revocation certificate to the key ring, but am unsure how
to invoke/apply the certificate further.  I have found directions to publish
this revocation certificate to a KeyServer, but I was not intending on using
one.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to invoke/apply this revocation
certificate.

Thanks
Scott