problem with gpa-0.6.0

S C sco@tfz.net
Sat Feb 8 21:58:01 2003

Hi all,
@Miguel :
i'm already subscribed to the list since 01/10/2003, but have set my
preferences to not receive mail because of low disk space. My previous
mail never appeared in the html interface, i hope this one will.
After seeking for those error messages on discussion groups, I still
don't know what to do, i have compiled latest version of freetype  2.1.3
and installed it sucessfully , but when querying the rpm database here
is what i found installed :

libpango1.0_0-1.0.4-1mdk
libpango1.0_0-devel-1.0.4-1mdk
pango-1.0.4-1mdk
libatk1.0_0-1.0.3-2mdk
libatk1.0_0-devel-1.0.3-2mdk
freetype2-devel 2.0.9-3mdk
freetype 1.3.1-17mdk
freetype2 2.1.2-3tex

the problem remains the same, should i remove my current version of
pango, and pango-devel? and only let freetype-2.1.3 and remove other
version?