gpgme wish: key signing functions

Wessel Dankers wsl@fruit.eu.org
Wed Feb 12 10:28:02 2003

--/YnR2r17TIEndSCI

Hi!

I tried to submit a wishlist-PR through the web interface but it timed
out both times I tried. So I thought I'd submit it here.

I'm trying to make a script/application that implements the gpg-manpage
suggestion at =E2=80=9C--default-cert-check-level 3=E2=80=9D in an easy to =
use way, but
discovered that gnupg insists on using the terminal directly and gpgme
lacks the required functionality.

Is this functionality planned for libgpgme, do I simply have a version
that's too old, or does anyone else have a ready-to-use script that I
could use?

My setup:

Debian unstable/experimental; Linux/i386; packages libgpgme6 depends on:
ii  gnupg          1.2.1-2        GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacemen=
t.
ii  libc6          2.3.1-10       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timez=
one
ii  libgpgme6      0.3.14-1       GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy

--=20
Wessel Dankers <wsl@fruit.eu.org>

The new frame relay network hasn't bedded down the software loop transmitte=
r yet.=20

--/YnR2r17TIEndSCI

--/YnR2r17TIEndSCI--