gnupg 1.2.1 IDEA support

Goober Rama ruagoober@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:01:02 2003

Thanks for the response...Yeah, I've got the module in there prior to the
configure and make and it does get compiled.  From what I've seen, the 'idea
encryption (0) failed' means there's an internal self-check within the idea
module that's failing.

Also from what I can tell, it is successfully compiling with big endian
support so...I'm at a loss.