gnupg 1.2.1 IDEA support

Goober Rama ruagoober@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:04:02 2003

>From other things I've read, you are correct about support for loadable
modules being depracated, with the exception of idea.  That's why there's
the idea-stub.c in the cipher directory.

As far as I can tell, the idea.c that I downloaded from the .dk site is the
latest and greatest and I have tried some others I've found through
searching around, but nothing seems to want to do it.

thx